Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jimmy Riffle's Old Florida Bar-B-Q Gator Boy Style


It was a packed house at Jimmy Riffle's Old Florida Bar-B-Q in Davie Florida, there were people standing outside to get in and have some of the great food  and taking some pictures with Jimmy from the Gator Boys and with folks from Native village.

Instantly when I walked up to the BBQ joint I could smell the sweet smell of BBQ in the smoker. I was taken aback and wanted to venture inside to try this amazing southern cooking.


As you can see it was a packed house and you should have seen the line outside!


At one point when I was walking around taking pictures of what was going on, I stopped by a table with this amazing rack of ribs. The color and smell of this ribs had my mouth drooling, the women who allowed me to take a photo of her meal was ready to dig into her delicious food. This young lady said sure but make it quick these ribs are calling me, everyone at the table loved their food and were raving about how great all the food tasted.


I really loved how the salad bar was displayed and how many choices there are for you to choose from.



As you can see below there customers are very happy with their meal!! So come by and try this amazing BBQ joint, they wont disappoint! 

Check them out at facebook! https://www.facebook.com/oldfloridabarbq

Check them out in person! 
They are located at 2411 South University Drive, Davie Florida 33324


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment