Sunday, May 26, 2013

All is excitement as FFFW gets closer!

Full Figured Fashion Week 2013 in New York is just weeks away, the beautiful models have been chosen, everything has been carefully planned by Executive Producer Gwen Devoe, and everyone is so excited about one of the most prestigious events of the year. There is someone especially excited and it is Jewelry Designer from Puerto Rico Grisel Barrios, the model chosen from Puerto Rico Ana Garcia will be wearing some of her designs to some of the events. 



We contacted Barrios and she told us “ I am so honored and so excited that my jewelry will be seen and worn by one of our most beautiful Plus Size Models on the Island Ana Garcia at some of the events, one being the White Cruise.  



I am a humble woman from a small town in Puerto Rico and this is such an honor for me, I feel so blessed.  I wish everyone the best of luck, I know it will be an amazing event”. We also wish everyone involved the best of luck because this is truly one of the most anticipated Fashion Events of the year.



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this Fashion Sow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that necklace... Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model is Gorgeous. Luis C.

    ReplyDelete