Friday, April 5, 2013

Aveeno Positively Radiant and Healthy Skin! #AVEENOActiveNaturals




Summer is coming so it's time to get your skin ready and glowing for beach weather. My skin is dry in some areas and I have sensitive skin so there are few brands that I trust with my skin. I was very excited when I received the new line from Aveeno with Active Naturals. I have been a fan for Aveeno for many years, and I love how they use all natural ingredients that's what keeps me coming back. I remember my mother using Aveeno on me when I was a little girls for my chicken pox, it soothed my itchy skin. Aveeno has been in my family for many years, even my children use it till this day. They know how important it is to take care of their skin, and trusts Aveeno with it.


After years of research, scientists over at AVEENO found a unique and better way to process soybeans so they keep their naturally active benefits. The result is the ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex, which has the power to visibly transform the “5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE”, this includes: 1) tone 2) texture 3) dullness 4) blotchiness 5) brown spots.

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
These lotion is contains natural oatmeal and soothes my dry skin. You can apply this anywhere you feel dry and it will be instantly softer. It doesn't clog your pores, it's Non-greasy and fast absorbing, Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin. I use this daily and it makes my skin feel supple and so amazing.

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
I have used many body washes and nothing matches up to Aveeno's daily moisturizing body wash combines oatmeal which is known to soothe the skin. I have noticed with other body washes they dry out my skin, but with Aveeno's unique blend of natural oils and emollients it locks in the moisture.





AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30
I really love this product because when I don't feel like applying full foundation I can just apply the tinted moisturizer. It is clinically proven to brighten and even out your skin tone, all while providing SPF 30. Which is a huge plus for me.

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15
I love that this moisturizer has mica and silica which helps naturally even skin tone and texture all while making your face appear smooth. 





AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®  BRIGHTENING CLEANSER 
I haven't used a good cleanser as good as this one in a long time. It gently lifts oil,dirt and makeup away without making your skin dry. Unlike other cleansers you can use this one everyday because it's gentle on your skin and is ideal for people like myself with sensitive skin.

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® SKIN BRIGHTENING DAILY SCRUB
Usually with scrubs you can use it a few times a week but with Aveeno Positively Radiant skin brightening scrub I can use it every day if I wanted. Because it is so easy on your skin. It is made from a unique formula which combines natural soy extracts with round microbeads gentle enough to leave your skin smooth and even looking.


AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® DAILY CLEANSING PADS
This is great, especially since I have a hectic schedule. I can just grab it, rinse off and go. I loved how easy it was to use and it left my skin nice and smooth. The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt and make-up and the other side is textured to gently exfoliate your skin.

Learn more about Aveeno and it's products here.

Aveeno Active Naturals Twitter Party: 
Mark your calendar! We are having an #AVEENOActiveNaturals Bilingual Twitter Party on Monday, April 22d. at 6pm PST / 9pm EST. Please join us! You can RSVP ON FACEBOOK HERE. 
Disclosure: This post was done in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Aveeno.  However all opinions are my own.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment