Friday, May 10, 2013

OWN Refining Moisture Night Cream: Giving your skin a whole new look

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored or paid by OWNSkinHealth to write this review about the following product. This review is based on my opinions. I received this product as a sample I chose from iFabbo.

I am always in the market for new beauty items that I find exciting so I can share with my readers.  I have looked at scrubs,serums,creams etc and came across this fabulous brand called Own Skin Health. The product is called "The Refining Moisture Night Cream"  I seriously fell in love with this product! 

 

The night cream is not greasy whatsoever and it does not have a strong fragrance. Once I put it one I loved the overall feel on my skin, it glided on smoothly and you can actually feel that very instant how smooth your skin feels. Most of the creams I have tried usually leave a shine on my face or break me out.  After I have used "Refining Night Cream from OWNHealth" it left my skin feeling smoother and It looked so healthy.



The website said....

Hydrate and illuminate your skin nightly with a luxurious formula designed to fight all three causes of aging while you rest. Own Anti-Aging Refining Night Cream features clinically proven CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) technology, a plant-based ingredient designed to enhance collagen levels, improve moisture retention, and boost metabolism for softer, smoother, and genuinely younger-looking skin. 94% of women who tried Own Anti-Aging Refining Night Cream reported that it absorbs easily and penetrates the skin quickly.

● Retinol-free formula
● Does not cause irritation, redness or flakiness
● Dermatologist-tested

This product is a refining moisture night cream that hydrates your skin, boost's collagen levels, and makes your skin super smooth. It is Fragrance,Paraben,Sulfate, and Cruelty free which is a plus in my book. 




Priced at $24.99 it is a steal especially since it does so much for your skin. It is always good to invest in taking care of your skin at any age. Own Anti-Aging Refining Night Cream features clinically proven CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) technology, a plant-based ingredient designed to enhance collagen levels, improve moisture retention, and boost metabolism for softer, smoother, and genuinely younger-looking skin. 94% of women who tried Own Anti-Aging Refining Night Cream reported that it absorbs easily and penetrates the skin quickly. 

Would you use this OWN Skin Health product? What do you love about so far?

These products are available at ULTA Locations nationwide. 

Connect with OWN Skin health....



Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I have heard so many things about OWN recently. It's nice to read a personal opinion! I've been looking for a night cream, and as I'm only getting older and not younger ;) an anti-aging product is probably a good idea!

    ReplyDelete