Thursday, January 17, 2013

Celebrating 3 kings day #Net10Latino

My family and I have a tradition to celebrate 3-Kings day, by preparing a big dinner and going out to see a movie. But this year it was a bit different we had dinner with some of our friends and we all had a great time.  And some of our friends shared some of their tradition, like sweeping the old year out, and baking some cakes with some special surprises that have special meaning.

 It was a great experience and I learned so much. One of our tradition is to put some hay in a shoe and a small present in the shoe and put it under the bed of whom we are giving the present to.  


When I first heard of this tradition I thought it was pretty bizarre as a child, but my grandmother explained the meaning behind this which is to symbolically show the barn were the baby Jesus was born and that we don't need gifts all we need is faith,love,each other, and  family with can also be friends. To love and appreciate those around you.


We ended the evening at the beach! 


It was such a beautiful end to the evening, i loved every moment of it. I was so glad i had my Net10 Phone with me to capture all of these precious moments with my family. I posted them with my Net10 phone to instagram to share these moments with friends too.

How did you celebrate Three kings day? Would love to know your traditions! :) 

About Net10 Wireless:
Net10 Wireless offers the latest Android and other phones, with unlimited local and long-distance calling on America’s best networks as well as roaming, text messaging, Internet access, and WiFi connectivity. Net10 Wireless phones and airtime cards are available at 90,000 locations across the USA, including Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Family Dollar, K-Mart, Radio Shack and CVS stores and online at net10wireless.com ( Buy phones, monthly plans or get airtime).
Net10 Wireless Latino on YouTube ,Net10 Wireless Latino on Facebook, Net10Latino on Twitter

Be sure to visit Net10 Wireless to purchase a great phone with a great plan and no contracts!
 Net10 Wireless and Latina Mom Bloggers invite you to join us for “Make this Year a Perfect 10” Twitter Party on Tuesday, January 22nd from 9-10:30pm ET. We’ll be sharing our goals for the New Year and best of all – tips on how to KEEP THEM! Of course, there will be prizes too! We’ll be giving away Samsung Galaxy tablets and Visa gift cards. Please visit Latina Mom Bloggers to RSVP.

This is part of a compensated campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and Net10 Wireless. However, all opinions expressed are my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment