Friday, August 10, 2012

Product Spotlight: Bye Bye Under Eye Cover Up

I remember seeing this product Bye Bye Under Eye Cover up on QVC and I had to take a second glance, as I saw the young lady put the product on and the coverage that was shown was amazing. Once I saw this I know I had to try it for myself to see if it would work for me, and I have to say I am not disappointed at all.  The coverage is great and it's long lasting and it's also waterproof  which is great since I live in Florida and the heat can really do a number on your makeup.



The product is great some may say a bit oily but in ti's defense it does dry up and  it gives you great coverage. It comes in four diffrent shades which are Light (Ultra Fair) Neutral medium (Light medium) Tan (Medium)  Dark/Deep (Rich tan)  It contains high concentrations of Vitamins K, A, C, E and Collagen, which are clinically proven to reduce under eye puffiness and discoloration while strengthening the delicate skin of the under eye area.


0 comments:

Post a Comment