Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesome Outfits At Shop Sarah's Closet Part 3 By Swak

Swak has another great collection of beautiful dresses that flatter the curvy figure in such a way that it is just breath taking, you can visit Shop Sarah's Closet Lookbook to see a couple of her favorites that soon will become one of yours as well. I love all of Swak's outfits but I was a little bit unsure if some of the clothes would look right for my body frame, I have seen a couple of my friends wear some of Swak's outfits and they look marvelous and Sarah looks amazing in all of them.

Here is another dress from Sarah's closet and she looks absolutely fabulous in the Cabana maxi dress and the earrings chosen for this look are so beautiful and just add more chic to the whole look.
I love the Sarah's closet part 3, I can see myself wearing a lot of the outfits into the fall session paring some of the outfits with some great looking boots, and even some for the holidays coming up. If you would like to see even more of the outfits in the lookbook you can visit Sarah's Closet part 3 on Swak's website.

Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: