Monday, June 11, 2012

Dove Show Your Skin Campaign

I thought this was an awesome idea for Dove to have every women submit their picture to be their Show Your Skin Campaign and what is even better is that you didn't have to be a model met a certain height nor weight requirement to be considered awesome.  I was really excited when I saw my picture on the site and the billboard as I have seen so many of my friends pictures also and it such a great message Dove is sending to love your body and use Dove to keep it beautiful (wink, wink). A great body positive image message



Go over to the Dove Facebook tab to participate and submit your photo showing off your skin. Every woman who submits a photo will appear in a Dove ad, including the INCLUDING a billboard in the Times Square and online digital ads which pretty cool.

Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment