Monday, April 30, 2012

Sensual Delights Fashion Show Recap in Puerto Rico


Three of the designers beautiful Plus Size Models
 Nelly Trinidad Design

Getting to be a part of Designer Nelly Trinidad’s Fashion Show Sensual Delights was such an honor for me. Nelly contacted me a while back because she wanted to find beautiful Plus Size Models who could model her collection, we organized everything and it was a go she had never used Plus Size Models before and that made it so much more exiting. The plus size models were chosen, the promos were made by Lisandra Falcon and the collection was showcased at the Marriot Hotel in San Juan on April 27, 2012. I arrived to cover the event and met the models, they were treated like royalty at the hotel, although it was hectic, makeup, hair, pics and I loved it, it was so much fun, and then the Fashion Show began. They had a full house, I saw so much security at the hotel and then I was told that the Governor was there, that was the highlight of my night. 


Model-Abinelys Garcia

The models came out and rocked the runway, their featured Plus Size Model was Ana Garcia, she modeled a design that was so beautiful, the comments were incredible, and that made me so happy because our hard work had paid off. 

Featured Plus Size Model
Ana Garcia with Designer Nelly Trinidad






Some great news to share, I will be working again with Designer Trinidad, we will be working on a new project called Tropical Curves, for now I will be looking for twelve beautiful plus size models who will model our new collection as soon as I have more info I will blog about it. I am feeling so blessed that an acclaimed mainstream designer like Nelly Trinidad has recognized that Plus is beautiful too and has put all her faith in me to be in charge of the collection. I cannot wait to start this new adventure!

~Marta~












1 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses and designs. so flattering. well done.
    Marcuscanada

    ReplyDelete