Saturday, April 21, 2012

Girl's Night out event at Ashley Stewart


I had the pleasure to attend the Girls night out event hosted by Ashley Stewart at the Southland mall in Miami. When i first arrived the event was already full of life, lots of laughing and tons of photo taking. I made my way through the entrance and the Lovely Store Manger Cheryl was there to greet me. She pointed me toward the host of the evening Marie Denee from the Curvy Fashionista blog. I am so happy i was able to meet Marie finally, she is a delightful, energetic person. She was giving fashion advice to many of the event attendees.

Marie Denee and Violet from the Curvy Fashionista

Hot 105 was there playing great music and giving away door prizes, i met the fabulous Traci Cloyd who was modeling all the awesome clothing from Ashley Stewart.

Ashley Stewart was also hosting a Model Search alot of Fab ladies entered and so did i! Fingers Crossed! 


While at the event i had the privilege to meet  Bonnielee Cuevas from the Glamorosa Adventures of  Bonnielee Cuevas and Dionne Dean from the Prissy Shopper. It was so nice meeting them both! 

 
Having a little fun while shopping! 




If you would like to see the rest of the pics take a look at my facbook page https://www.facebook.com/Braziliaplussizemodel

I was so happy my daughter won one of the door prizes a Nail Spa Gift certificate she gave it to me as a present for my birthday! and boy did my feet need that tlc! lol 

Don't forget to enter the contest to win a Ashley Stewart gift card the giveaway will be over sooner than you know it!
http://braziliamoda.blogspot.com/2012/04/ashley-stewart-gift-card-giveaway.html

For more info about Marie Denee check out her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheCurvyFashionista and her website  thecurvyfashionista.mariedenee.com



Make sure to visit the Ashley Stewart at the Southland Mall at cutler bay 20505 S Dixie HWY Miami, Florida 33189 the Staff is just Fab!

Ashley Stewart Facebook Fan page http://www.facebook.com/byAshleyStewart



0 comments:

Post a Comment