Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DIVERSION" - a CHRIS FOLKENS / SAM CARMICHAEL production

DIVERSION" - a CHRIS FOLKENS / SAM CARMICHAEL production




Sean Murray - a seemingly ordinary, mid-level attorney from Chicago - receives a mysterious phone call from a man threatening to kill his wife and child, unless he plays along in the caller's mysterious game. Sean finds himself neck deep in a global conspiracy that could mean life or death for the people closest to him.


This a Psychological - Thriller and boy is it ever I went to see Diversion at the Film Festival and it had me on the edge of my seat from the moment it started. The actors were superb as they drew their audience in, you were living every moment with them. I had the privilege to speak with the actors Barret Walz and Victoria Floro (I must say both of them are awesome individuals) and you can see how very talented they both are and work well together and are a credit to there craft.

I give credit to the casting department and all who made this film the success I personally know that it will be and is. I also can share with my readers that this film will be a block buster because of the script quality and musical score, editing and the actors. This film really is not your run of the mill cloak and dagger it brings more to the table, when they state that it is a psychological thriller they are not kidding this film will mess with your head in a wonderful way.

I have to be completely honest I wanted to see more of this film, the actors get their audience really involved in this film. They are gifted and very talented individuals, they really bring you into the movie, you start experiencing what they do as the film starts unfolding itself.
I say go see the trailer its awesome.

And I would like to thank Barret Walz and Victoria Floro for their interview

To watch the trailer go to:
http://vimeo.com/13515749

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1684652/fullcredits#cast













Website:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dive
Starring:Barret Walz, Doug James, and Victoria Floro
Directed By:Chris FolkensProduced By:Sam Carmichael
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment