Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hydroxatone anti-wrinkle complex Review

We have all seen the commercial for this anti wrinkle complex cream and I have to say that it is very creamy and not greasy which is an added plus. You truly don't want to have a shine if you're using this cream in the morning and you don't want to leave your pillows full of grease when you use it in the evening. will make this cream I'm at a place for me it has SPF 15 sunscreen which is needed always.


You can see in the picture below how creamy this anti-wrinkle cream is and a little goes a long way, so you really dont need to put a lot on your skin for it to work effectively. The first time I tried this cream I loved the fact that it had a very light fragrance and not over powering once I put it on my skin it felt very silky and not greasy at all. I waited a bit before putting on my makeup just to let it get into my skin and before doing so I felt my skin and it was very smooth and soft not greasy at all.



Here are some of the target areas Hydroxantone works on:
Erases the appearance of fine lines/crow's feet around the eyes
Reduces the appearance of even deep wrinkles in the forehead area
Reduces discoloration and uneven skin tone
Hydrates skin across all age groups
Improves skin tone and radiance
Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and increases
skin hydration by over 20%
Increases skin hydration
Includes SPF to protect skin against UVA/UVB rays
Dermatologist tested
Safe and paraben-free


The anti-wrinkle cream is very easy to use, before using make sure to wash your face and pat dry never rub your face. Once you have done this just take a dimes worth on your finger and gently stroke in an  upwards motion do this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night before bedtime, just make sure not to put it near your eyes.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment