Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Staying on Trend with Ashley Stewart: Wrap Dress in Purple

It was a beautiful day today and I decided to get gussied up and pop on my favorite dress. I bought this dress at Ashley Stewart for $30.00 which is a steal. I love this wrap dress, it is so easy to put on and accentuates a curvy figure without making you look frumpy. 


You can pair this with black heels or even pink heels to make it standout more. 



I love the flow of the dress it is very comfortable and the folds on the dress are not too many, it's just enough to give it an added flair.


I also Purchased jewelry from Ashley Stewart that same day, guess what? It was Buy one get one 50% jackpot! 


I love how I can pair these pieces with so many outfits! I always say that a great piece of jewelry can make the outfit.


Below is my video where I go into detail about the items I purchased, enjoy! 



Share below what great finds you find at Ashley Stewart
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment