Friday, November 2, 2012

Chris Mann Roads Cd Review: The Voice That Melts Your Heart

Chris Mann was first seen on the Voice and he made such an impression with the judges and with everyone who heard him, Chris is is classically trained and you can clearly hear this in is voice the great tone and control he has is just wonderful.



As I heard Chris Mann sing I was just floored his voice is so powerful and angelic at the same time, I love his voice it really soars his voice is a mix of Josh Groban and Micheal Buble,  with his own unique style.

When I heard Chris Mann's version of I Need You Now it was amazing and he just rock it his whole Cd Roads is awesome and I am so happy that One2OneNetwork choose me to preview Chris Mann’s Cd, I can clearly say that I love Chris's is extremely  talented. 

I personally like Roads Cd it's a great collection of songs you will love each and everyone of them.

Roads consists of eleven tracks:
1. Roads
2. Need You Now
3. Cuore
4. The Blower's Daughter
5. My Way
6. Unless You Mean It
7. Always On My Mind
8. On A Night Like This
9. Ave Maria
10. Falling
11. Viva La Vida

As a finalist on the hit NBC television series “The Voice,” Chris Mann captured the hearts of millions while drawing the respect of multi-platinum talents such as Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo.

Following one of his many dynamic live performances on the show, Aguilera told him, “I feel the heavens open up when you sing.” America agreed, and when the series ended, Chris had not one, but two songs on the iTunes Top 10 Pop Singles Chart.Influenced by Pavarotti, Robbie Williams and vintage Sinatra, Chris’ blend of classically-trained tenor and contemporary pop vocals is a sound that’s rare in music today.

Said Cee Lo, “He is by far one of the most incomparable vocalists I have ever heard.”This classical crossover artist  released his Christmas EP on October 9 and his full-length major label debuted on October 30.
You can purchase the album on iTunes (http://bit.ly/SgkwJb) and/or Amazon.com (http://amzn.to/XQpJc8)

“This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.”

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment