Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Product Spotlight: Mally Volumizing Mascara

I have tried many mascara's and Mally Volumizing Mascara makes my eyelashes look so full,  it separates, lengthens, and gives so much volume it's just such a wonderful product. I personally love this mascara I have sensitive eyes and because I have allergies I rubbed my eyes so much I have lost the fullness of my lashes. 

QVC Model
Mally's volumizing mascara brings my lashes back to life by giving them fullness and an overall beautiful look and I don't get the raccoon eyes . I learned a tip from an Urban Decay makeup-artist  and when applying mascara wiggle the mascara brush a little side to side when you start at the bottom of your lashes. This gives your lashes an even more thick appearance with one coat, but for an even more super luminous lashes, apply two coats first one coat then let it dry, then apply a second coat or until you get the lash look you desire but make sure not to over do it, as this may lead to clumping.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment