Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tyra Banks Show: Tyraville Circus of weight

When I was asked to appear in The Tyra Bank Show on their Circus of weight experiment, I was a bit apprehensive at first as being a big girl I was going to put myself out there and I wasn't sure if I wanted to take that chance. I decided to go ahead and do the show, and in all honesty I have no regrets at all it was a great experience and yes at the same time it was a very trying one.

As I had to hear the stereo types and misconception some have about being fat but not only that but being a women who is overweight, I have to tell you it was not an easy task listening to all of the negative comments being said but at least we were all able to speak our minds and it was just  a very heated.

We all went to the show with preconceived notions of each other's body type and your typical stereotype we were all able to to just go at it and as hard as it is to believe some of us became good friends and we all came out of this  experiment respecting each other and truly understanding and not buying into all the junk we have all heard about each others body type.
If you would like to see the rest of the videos just follow the videos to my channel, and thank you all for your support.
Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment