Sunday, September 19, 2010

BBW beauties of the Week Sept 7th



Marguerite Bienta Wone

Am flattered and thank you very much.
About me, I'm Marguerite, I have 20 years old, I am from West Africa, am a Senegalese-Malian.
I am a student in business communication.
I was elected Miss plump 2008 (www.missplump.net), I was 9th out of 211 candidates.
Apart from that, I love reading, music, release and good food mhhhmm lol.
I have a passion for fashion also, I'd like to become a plus size model :).
I hope you know more about me now.
I remain at your disposal for any further questions.

Thank u

Joanne Hull

My name is Joanne, I am a very proud curvy lady size 18-20 36gg, 5ft 10 tall, I work full time as a professional Animal Communicator and
have my first book out called THE PET PSYCHIC which is a biography about my life so far.
I live in Scotland and love animals, chocolate and friends and family! I'm a real foody, so love cooking and tasting new dishes.
I use to model when I was a young girl, but because my body changed so much over the years into a curvy womanly body
that my dream of becoming a model would never happen.
I'm 39 years old now and do everything I can to keep young, I adore life, dancing, singing, horse riding etc
Thanks for the win,

Warmest wishes
Joanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment