Sunday, September 19, 2010

BBW beauties of the Week Sept 13th




LaGuera Delabahia

My name is Amber Star Padilla, I am 32 yrs old and reside in Orange County. I am a mother of 2 handsome sons 14.5 and 13.5.
Being a mother and positive role model for my children is my main focus, while juggling an inspiring modeling career and
full time job as an interpreter along with attending college courses for my nursing degree make me very proud of who I am.
I love to cook, write,the NFL,NBA and shopping. Volunteering at my children's school when I have free time and camping trips are also some of my passions.
I feel that having a positive body image no matter what size a woman is on the outside, defines the woman within.




Stephanie Brunner
Thank you so much for having a group dedicated to women of all shapes and sizes. I am 37, born and raised in Arizona. I'm the PROUD mother of a beautiful inside and out 16 year old daughter. I am engaged to be married to the man of my dreams, the man that searches for my hand to hold each night as he falls asleep, that man that takes my breath away with just one look. I will soon be the step mom of two beautiful girls and an oh so handsome young man. I have been working in the bank industry for the last 8 years. And have recently fell in love with hiking when the weather permits here in AZ. I have come a long way with my self image and can finally say that, "I'm loving this body and embracing the curves that come along with it"! I live by the motto, "Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.... Always be confident in who you are"!

Thank you again for having a group/website dedicated to and embracing all women :)

With much love and appreciation,

0 comments:

Post a Comment