Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BBW Dances Were The Party's At (NYC)

BBW Dances I have gone to several and that is were I got my big break in plus size modeling, the first time I even heard of this kind of club was a show that they used to air in New York City and I saw this beautiful lady come on stage and start speaking on her dances and how much fun it was. (Nancy from Goddess Parties in New York City) I was floored never ever have I heard of such a place, I was dumb struck you can say. A place were plus size women and men can meet to dance and have a great time and not be judged (Get out)as I listened as though my life depended on it. I took down the address and said, "Oh I have to go."

Once I got enough courage to go to one of the dances, I was so afraid that I would be judged because I might be the biggest one or the ugliest you know silly thoughts like that. I went and was amazed at all the beautiful people there and who much fun they were all having such a wonderful atmosphere and everyone was dancing and just dropping it like its hot OMG. Everyone there was having such a great time and no one cared that you were big or small it was just an environment of fun and admiration that left me at an awwww. The music the people it was the greatest and the change that it made in my life was a great one since I was always told I was not a pretty and getting fat just added to the the ugly (lol)

Cable Show
http://www.goddessbbw.com/cable.htm


You may say hey it's just a dance. Well I respond to that, it's not for a lot of us, it's a place were we can go and be free and not feel judged because of our weight and have men and women who appreciate our size and enjoy our company. (What I love to call the thickness yummy!)

Goddess Parties and detailed information
http://www.goddessbbw.com/



Goddesses BBW Parties run every week and they have been supporting the BBW movement since the late 70's, they have been running BBW Parties since 1984. They will be celebrating 26 years this coming week Saturday July 24, 2010. Congratulations to Nancy Goddess & Joey Goddess they have both inspired so many of us and because of there positive message a lot of us have branched out in positives ways. Thank you also to the staff and all of those who have supported Nancy Goddess & Joey Goddess to make Goddess BBW Parties such a great success and an inspiration to many.

On a personnel note I want to thank Nancy Goddess for how she changed my life and showed me that I am beautiful starting from the inside out and gave me the courage to be who I am today and because of this I thank you Nancy Goddess.

They have also added Goddess TV its a must see



For those who have never gone to a BBW dance i must say, you must go it's something you have to go and expeirnce only if you want to have a great time....


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment