Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fresh and Clean teeth are important #PiroposTraducidos


We all have had a few piropos here and there throughout our life. If you don't know what piropos means, it means a silly or sweet compliment. It can make you blush or make you have the giggles. I have had a couple of doosies said to me, and all i can do is crack up. The last one I heard was "Can you press my lifealert button, because i've fallen for you and I can't get up" I laughed so hard and so did he! All I can say to him was good one, good one! 
I have found that a guy with great dental hygiene makes him more attractive vice versa. Having fresh breath and pearly whites gives you more confidence and makes you feel great. Crest Complete offers so many choices to choose from when it comes to toothpastes and gel toothpastes for a deep clean, fresh flavor, whitening power, or all three in one tube. Dental health is very important to me!


How does a healthy/beautiful smile give you the confidence to conquer your day?

Give away! 
Winner will get a FOUR-PACK of Crest Products including:
Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White +Scope Outlast Toothpaste  (RV: $4.25 each), Oral-B Complete SATINfloss (RV: $2.99 each), Oral-B Complete Scope Scented Toothbrush (RV: $3.99 each)
Total RV: $44.92

To be enterred into the giveaway answer the question above in the comments section.

     Tweet about the giveaway using the #PiroposTraducidos hashtag 
Like Crest Facebook page

US entires only, 18 and up! Ends March 1st 2013 Good Luck all! 


This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and P&G Crest. However, all opinions expressed are my own.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment