Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo great stocking stuffer!



Maybelline Color Tattoo's live up to the claim of lasting 24hours. I personally tired several different colors and I slept with it on and it was still on the next day. I don't recommend you sleeping with make-up,but i did it as a test, it did fade a bit but not alot. I like how vibrant the colors are and especially when you mix the cream on the lower lid of the eye and add a bit of matte shade in the crease it makes everything pop, and blends to a different color. Here are a few of the shades that i picked up, i am still adding more to my collection. 




This would be a great stocking stuffer for a loved one or a friend. This Teal color is my absolutely favorite i use it almost every other day. 


I also have the Painted Purple Color tattoo, i love to blend this one with a gold highlight in the crease.


This color is Fierce and Tangy, i never was a fan of orange shadows. Until i tired this color tattoo, it is very vibrant and goes well with many different colors.  I love putting a medium brown in the crease and blending it our to almost give an orange smokey eye. 

In the near future i will be putting up a tutorial on these colors and more stay tuned!
Which is your favorite from the Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection? 

Get the Runway Look: Dramatic Eyes with Maybelline Color Tattoo

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment