Friday, August 24, 2012

Natural Beauty Is In This Fall

Yes you heard me right, natural beauty is in this fall keeping it fresh and simple no need to cake on makeup to show your natural beauty. Growing up I wasn't allowed to wear makeup ever very strict mother, when I got older I started to wear some makeup not a lot because I didn't know how to and to be honest I was not sure of what I was doing.  As time passed by I learned more and more about makeup and I enjoyed mixing all the colors and just discovering all the new techniques.

As I learned more and more about makeup, I also learned that one must have a good cleansing routine and this is very important to help keep your skin healthy and having a natural glow. By keeping my face cleansed and moisturized at all times, If you want good looking skin you have to take care of it with good skin products and a skin care routine..

A Good Routine is always key to have a Beautiful Flawless Face
  1. Cleanse your face daily
  2. Tone it
  3. Moisturize it.
  4. Drink plenty of water
  5. Eating Healthy
  6. Working out
Neutrogena has great moisturizers that help brighten and even your skin tone fast! 

Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Day Moisturizer SPF 30 targets dark marks to help brighten and even skin tone FAST! Clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration for noticeably more even, younger looking skin.

With Accelerated Retinol SA plus an exclusive booster that accelerates skin’s surface activity to help smooth wrinkles and diminish the look of age spots. Plus, Vitamin C gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots and even out skin tone.

  • Accelerated Retinol SA
  • Fades the look of dark spots
  • Evens skin tone
That's the thing I love about Neutrogena thier moisturizers, I feel it's important to always moisturize day and night. Especially in the day with one that has sunscreen which is a plus in my book. Especially since I live in a Sunny state I definitely need it all the time.

A lot of us work so hard on putting on makeup that makes us look like we are not wearing any makeup and have a natural glow. Why not start by doing just that and don't wear the makeup and take good care of your skin and get that natural glow and celebrate being beautiful as is. I still wear makeup on special occasions, photo-shoots and when doing a show, but I think my mom had the right idea about makeup less is more.



This is me without makeup, would you dare to go bare? 


My post is compensated and in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena.
Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment